IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) | IT Asset Recovery (ITAR) Solutions
We offer data destruction and asset disposal services in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and the Mid-Atlantic Region
Managing end-of-life IT assets (asset disposal) is a very important aspect of national security and the equipment life cycle. To address the increasing need for asset disposal of IT equipment and secure data destruction, e-End provides secure and certified IT Asset Disposal Services (ITAD) in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania. We also allow you to watch us destroy your electronics so there is no doubt in your mind if your electronics is properly and securely recycled.
Industry experts recommend that you be very careful when selecting your IT asset disposal provider. They suggest looking at your ITAD partner’s certifications as part of the vetting process.
Let e-End help maintain your security controls by providing you with ITAD solutions that better allow you to focus on your business, which will have a positive impact on your IT budget. Contact us for a complimentary on-site consultation.
IT Asset Disposal Process
- We receive your Request for Service, and we prepare a proposal to send to you.
- After we receive your signed proposal acceptance, our logistic specialist contacts you to schedule a time for our data security team to be at your facility.
- Our team will contact you 30 minutes before the scheduled arrival time.
- Upon arrival, our team will inventory all IT assets that are expected to be disposed.
- After all IT assets are securely packaged and transported back to our Secure and Monitored Facility in Frederick, we will go through our complete inspection process searching for data on all equipment we receive.
- Following the removal of any data containing media the equipment then enters our recycling process.
- e-End will issue a Certificate of Certified Recycling and Certificate of Certified Data Destruction for your audit records.
Your IT Asset Disposition checklist:
Are all IT asset tags and corporate identifying marks removed?
Is all of the data on IT equipment being promptly identified and destroyed according to required standards?
Are all proprietary mechanisms, proprietary circuitry and other specialized items being removed prior to IT asset disposal?
Have all ITAR-controlled equipment and devices been identified and isolated?
Is recycling IT equipment being performed by a vetted and certified e-cycler?
Is data destruction of your IT asset being handled by an NAID AAA certified provider?
Have the individuals handling your assets been subjected to security background check, drug screening and have had continued training in data security and e-Cycling?
Whether it’s only several cell phones, or the decommissioning of an entire data center, e-End can handle all of your IT equipment disposition requirements.
Improper disposal of e-waste creates an environmental nightmare.
How it works:
We Buy IT Assets
We work closely with our clients to determine the right asset recovery strategy that is most closely aligned to your business objectives. e-End is an expert in recovering value for your retired IT assets. Our remarketing of your equipment maximizes return on investment (ROI) and minimizes any adverse environmental impact.
*Receive the Revenue Share Value (RSV) whether the items are sold or not sold*
When assessing the resale potential of an IT asset, we consider equipment…
e-End is NAID AAA certified for destruction of all data on equipment. Data is destroyed according to NIST 800-88 R1 or NSA/CSS Policy Manual 9-12 and we guarantee data cannot be recovered by any means.